“The Real Mom Review is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com."
A real mom of 4 reviewing various products & services with honesty & integrity. From natural beauty products to household items to groceries - the truth - so you can save dollars, time & sanity. No flames, no games, just a real mom reviewing.

Thursday, May 1, 2014

April 2014 Glossybox Unboxing

Finally!
My April Glossybox arrived today (yes, MAY 1st!).
At first I was a little bummed out when I opened it.
I just wasn't immediately thrilled with the collection.
However, after I started swatching & trying out the products, I had to upgrade my opinion.
bellapierre gloss, ciate polish, la splash primer, caldrea body wash, aqua spa body creme
Why?

First, the BellaPierre Super Gloss turned out to be awesome. The texture is so improved over most of the lipglosses I've ever tried. It's soooo good. And the color is highly wearable.
 
Next, the LA Splash shadow sealer/base is not at all what I expected. I've used a few eye primers and haven't been especially impressed. However, this stuff is like superglue for eyeshadow! It makes colors REALLY pop, as well as stay. And stay. And stay.
 
Lastly, I was shocked that I am really drawn to the unusual scent of the Caldrea Coconut Fig Body Wash. It's such a complex, unique scent. It really grew on me.
 
Please watch my video of the unboxing below.
 
 
Do you get Glossybox?
Did you get the same stuff I did?
Glossybox is $21 shipped, per month.
If you would like to get GB, please use my link right below to subscribe, b/c I will receive credit.
Thanks!
Special Edition Bergdorf Goodman Glossybox
If you would like to see a post where I show MONTHS worth of what I got from Glossybox, as well as Birchbox and Ipsy, it's right HERE.