“The Real Mom Review is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com."
A real mom of 4 reviewing various products & services with honesty & integrity. From natural beauty products to household items to groceries - the truth - so you can save dollars, time & sanity. No flames, no games, just a real mom reviewing.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

April 2014 Ipsy Glambag Unboxing!

I got that pretty pink package yesterday!
 
I created a little video to show you what all came in my April Ipsy Glambag collection.
I swatched things, smelled things, tried things, commented on things...
You get the idea.
 
If you aren't a subscriber to my YouTube channel, I encourage you to become one. I don't typically link my unboxing videos to my blog, so you being subscribed will keep you from missing out on seeing what Birchbox, Ipsy & Glossybox are sending out.
 
Also, if you're interested in subscribing to Ipsy Glambag, you'll notice I have a very handy link to the right of my blog. I'll get credit for referring you, so I really appreciate it!
 
Do you like watching unboxings? I was surprised by how many people love them. I guess we sometimes live vicariously through others? Or maybe we're just curious to see what we might get if we decide to subscribe?