“The Real Mom Review is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com."
A real mom of 4 reviewing various products & services with honesty & integrity. From natural beauty products to household items to groceries - the truth - so you can save dollars, time & sanity. No flames, no games, just a real mom reviewing.

Monday, February 10, 2014

A Miracle for Wrinkles!...Sort-of?

As I approached 40, I became a bit more aware of my forehead wrinkles and lines.
They've been there for a while now,
but I've successfully ignored them for the most part. 
After all, I've been fairly focused on
disliking my under eye bags
and lamenting the way they age me.
Ha.
But, apparently the wrinkles,
especially the one above my nose,
just between my brows,
have become more noticeable to me.
They seem deeper.
I do use a fairly strong OTC retinol treatment (.5%), and I think it helps, but it's not good enough.
I wanted something to help make them disappear.
Like immediately.
 
Enter: L'Oreal Miracle Blur


I found good and bad reviews,
so I wasn't sure what to expect.
I first followed the directions, which tell you to
apply it over moisturizer, under makeup, like a primer.
When you apply Miracle Blur to your skin,
it really does have a softening, blurring effect.
It's quite amazing.
However, when you apply makeup over it,
the effect is immediately gone.
So, THAT was a bust.
But I remembered in my review perusal,
someone mentioned that they liked to use it
OVER their makeup. I decided to give it a try.
Watch the video to see me use it over my makeup, and what the results were. (I appreciate a thumbs up, BTW).
 


Worth mentioning...I used the Oil-Free version,
though they have a version that's not Oil-Free and it has SPF. You can find it HERE at Ulta.
 
Have you used Miracle Blur?
How do you fight or cover up wrinkles?