“The Real Mom Review is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com."
A real mom of 4 reviewing various products & services with honesty & integrity. From natural beauty products to household items to groceries - the truth - so you can save dollars, time & sanity. No flames, no games, just a real mom reviewing.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

One BAD Dry Shampoo. AVOID!

I like dry shampoo. It's very, very convenient.
You can read all about why I like it at THIS POST.
Anyway, I "earned" a freebie at Ulta for past purchases and one of the items I could choose was KMS Dry Shampoo.

 It's supposedly for "dry cleansing and style maintenance".


So, per my usual dry shampoo procedure, I sprayed it in my typically oily areas.
Then I brushed through it well.

 

 It really wasn't looking so good. It was very powdery looking...and didn't seem to be dissolving or fading much.  
 

 
Instead, I began to see flakes! Like tiny bits of dandruff or severe hairspray buildup.
Yuck!!! Not my idea of "fixing things". That's more like making it worse.
 
Below, I managed to get a very good, close up, clear shot that really shows what this spray did to my hair. It AIN'T pretty! Look closely. See all that "snow" in my hair. Gross!
 
 
I don't know if I got a defective can or what.
But I so would NOT waste money on this product.
Ever.
 
 
I still like Dry Shampoo. I still prefer Suave.
I guess I will stick with that!