“The Real Mom Review is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com."
A real mom of 4 reviewing various products & services with honesty & integrity. From natural beauty products to household items to groceries - the truth - so you can save dollars, time & sanity. No flames, no games, just a real mom reviewing.

Friday, October 24, 2014

Laura Mercier Mascara vs. Modelco Mascara


Watch the video below to see the results I got with them.
 
When it comes to mascara, it's really subjective. There are so many different "types" of mascaras, and they are trying to achieve different objectives.
 
As for me, I like some glam, but not tarantula eyes.
I mostly want to add length more than anything,
but I also like to have some definition and look like I have bunches of lashes (no clumps or stuck-together lashes).
How about you?
What type of results do you look for most in mascara?
More length?
More volume?
Natural look?
Definition?
Glam look?