“The Real Mom Review is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com."
A real mom of 4 reviewing various products & services with honesty & integrity. From natural beauty products to household items to groceries - the truth - so you can save dollars, time & sanity. No flames, no games, just a real mom reviewing.

Monday, April 29, 2013

Spring Breakin' With Bad Brows?

If you recently took a Spring Break vacation and tried to save space in your train case by not bringing along your usual eyebrow grooming products, assuming that if you plucked right before you went, you'd be okay for a week, I'll bet you found out you were wrong!



I know *I* can't go a week without taking care of errant brow hairs that grow in random areas of my eyes. But you're already schlepping a ton of your fave beauty products with you, so you thought you were doing a good thing, right?
But who wants to go to that romantic vacation dinner looking scruffy?
I've got just the thing...
Go Mini!
 
These are great. They are the size of maybe your longest finger, from the knuckle to the end. And yet, they work great.
If you tweeze your brows, these tweezers are gonna do the job of quick clean up really well. They have a slanted, etched end so that it easily grabs your stray hairs with ease.
And if you like clear brow gel for keeping those brows in place, the gel does the job like a typical brow gel, only it's in a really small tube.
I bought mine at Ulta for around $6.
 
It's called the Mini Soft Touch Tweezer & Brow Gel.
It's a keeper. I can't find it on their website, so I don't know what's up with that. I suppose you can still find it in their stores, though.
 
Did you get to go somewhere for Spring Break vacation? 
 

1 comment:

Susan Cook said...

just saying you might want to delete the comment above mine.

anyway that looks like a cool kit. I actually did go last summer on a train to visit my mother. and I forgot my tweezers. I had to go to CVS while there to by some more.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my SITS Day - I really appreciate it. :)