The latest BelloCrate Box
has really blown me away with all the "Foodie" ingredients the products contain!
- Old Orchard No. 1 Beauty Oil shines with lots of oils including Watermelon Seed Oil.
- Old Orchard No. 10 Baobab & Rosehip Lotion BAR (yes, bar!) has Mango Butter as an essential part of its makeup.
- Renaissance Beauty Ginger Lemongrass Detangling Spray has...you guessed it - Ginger tea.
- Homemade Betty Organic French Vanilla Coffee Scrub smells like a coffee lover's dream
- And the Homemade Betty Organic Super Orange Face Mask has only 2 ingredients: Turmeric (SO good for you - inside and out - with lots of anti-inflammatory properties!), and Bentonite Clay.
Check out my video for all the details:
If you'd like to subscribe to BelloCrate, please head over to their site and use my special Promo Code, "REALMOM" to get half off your first box.
Which one of these products are you most interested in trying out?
Are you like me & appreciate it when your beauty products are simple and contain food ingredients like these?
Disclosure: I received this Bello Crate Box for review purposes. No other compensation was received, and my opinion is, as always, strictly my own.