A little while back I signed up over at Influenster to get in their VoxBox program.
Basically, you fill out some surveys, connect your social media to their site and wait to be chosen for a FREE goodie box. Free!? Yes!
So far I've gotten 2 and I'm a big fan of Influenster.
This particular box is the TLC box and was compiled with Moms in mind. Moms could use a little tender, loving care, right?!?!
Here's my video of the unboxing:
What came in my box?
All these great products:
- Ivory Soap...it's a classic for a reason...it's good stuff!
- Puffs Plus with Lotion To-Go Pack...a must-have in every mom's purse or diaper bag to keep noses of all sizes clean, yet soft, not chafed, irritated, or red.
- Avon Anew Reversalist Wrinkle Smoother Compact...to help us hide those little pesky lines and blur our imperfections in a convenient compact form.
- A coupon for a free package of Breyer's Gelato Indulgences...ummmm, yeah, it's sugary sweet heaven! Perfect for a Stay-at-Home Date Night or just some "Me-Time".
- Neosporin Neo-to-Go...keep it handy in your purse or glovebox for those inevitable bumps and scrapes that happen while you're out and about.
- Shell Fuel Rewards Card...because the price of gas is Cray-Cray! And we need all the help we can get affording that stuff!
If you're interested in becoming a part of Influenster and getting your own VoxBoxes full of FREE goodies, leave me a comment with your email (like jeanlynd at att dot net -- so as to avoid spam-bots), and I will send you an invite. I only have a limited amount of invites, so please only request one if you really want to become a part of Influenster. K?
Which product in this box would you have most liked to receive?