“The Real Mom Review is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com."
A real mom of 4 reviewing various products & services with honesty & integrity. From natural beauty products to household items to groceries - the truth - so you can save dollars, time & sanity. No flames, no games, just a real mom reviewing.

Friday, November 22, 2013

Organix Smoothing Treatment, Round 2, 1 Year Later

Over a year ago, I used the Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy
30 Day Smoothing Treatment.
 

I liked it pretty good, even though it wasn't miraculous.
If you want to see my original review, it's HERE.
 
I decided to use the rest of the leftover product and do another smoothing treatment.
You can watch my video below. You'll see how I did it, tips for using it, and what my hair looked like immediately after treatment, as well as one week later.
 
Hope this helps you get an idea of what the Organix can and cannot do.
Have you used this or a similar product before?
Did you like it?