“The Real Mom Review is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com."
A real mom of 4 reviewing various products & services with honesty & integrity. From natural beauty products to household items to groceries - the truth - so you can save dollars, time & sanity. No flames, no games, just a real mom reviewing.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Want Hair Volume? Picture Proof That A Mousse Can Deliver

Back in February, I received Oscar Blandi Hair Lift Thickening & Strengthening Mousse in my Birchbox.
 I have super-thick, super-big hair, so I run from volumizing products. I spend lots of time trying to get my hair to look LESS. I certainly don't want MORE! So I decided to pass this on to my friend Jennifer, who likes to pump her hair up. I asked her to give it a try and let me know what she thought of the product.
 
 
She sent me a BEFORE picture:
 
And here's the AFTER picture:
 
 
You can definitely see the lift on top of the head, and also some thickness on the sides that isn't in the BEFORE picture. The bangs also look less wispy.
 
 
Jennifer said, 
"It has a light, pleasant scent. It feels sticky in your hands, but not once you put it in your hair. It has a flexible, smooth hold. It does not cause flakes. It visibly lifted my hair and made it appear thicker. I am very satisfied with this product."
 
 
Thank you Jennifer for helping me out with this review!
 
Ulta doesn't have the mousse version of this listed online, but they DO carry the SERUM, which gets good reviews. You can find it HERE for $30.
 
Or you can find the mousse at BeautyBar.Com for $23.
 
Surely there are other, less expensive volumizing/thickening mousse products out there? Since I don't use them, I need YOU to tell us what you've found that works.
Please help a sister out!